We’re open today on Victoria Day from 10 am to 4 pm to help make sure you stay stocked up for this May 2-4 long weekend! Make sure to stop by our Oakville bottle shop (1156 Speers Rd) to pick up some beer, meads or spirits!
We’re open today 10 am to 3 pm to help make sure you stay stocked up for this Easter long weekend! Make sure to stop by our Oakville bottle shop (1156 Speers Rd) to pick up some beer, meads or spirits!
Have no fear our brewery bottleshop is open this family day from 10 am to 3 pm. We stock a variety of ales, meads and spirits!
How do you prefer your beer? Cans or Bottles? One of our co-founders Jeff got to chat with CBC Radio today on the pro’s and con’s of canned beer and how Ontario is quickly moving towards this sleek packaging format! Click the above yellow bar to read the article!
Has today’s bitter temperatures got you a little cold? Make sure to try this spicy martini recipe to heat up your day featuring our new Hot Chili Moonshine available at our bottleshop and select LCBO’s!
• 2 oz Trafalgar Hot Chili Moonshine
• 1 oz Vermouth
• Cubed Ice
• Spicy Thai Chilis
Additional fun recipes are available on our website http://allornothing.beer/drink-recipes/
Make sure to stop in this holiday season to say hi and grab some fresh spirits and delicious craft beer!
Our new Premium Ontario GIN and the newly redesigned Hot Chili MOONSHINE has been bottled, labelled and boxed. It is ready to make its big debut at major LCBO locations in Toronto – make sure to keep an eye out. Our Gin is cold infused with Ontario wildflower honey to naturally balance the vibrant juniper while our Hot Chili moonshine is for the individual who loves extra heat in just about anything. Depending on your palette, you can enjoy both of these on the rocks or in other mixed drinks. Check our recipes below…
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 tablespoon of celery salt
- 1 fluid ounce of hot chili shine
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash of hot pepper sauce
- 8 fluid ounces of tomato or clam juice cocktail
- 1 celery stick & ice cubes
Floradora – a mix of gin, lime, raspberry and ginger ale.
1) Bake a new delicious recipe for neighbours, colleagues and friends
2) Try at least 5 new craft products that are perfect for this time of year (i.e. porters, stouts, flavoured meads and flavoured moonshines)
3) Build a igloo outside for your kids or dog (if it ever snows of course!)
4) Get your latest Santa Claus pictures from the mall
5) Send out holiday cards early to ensure they arrive on time
The next set of classes will be held here at the All or Nothing Brewhouse on two seperate occasions (1)Tuesday, March 6th – 27th, 2018, from 7pm to 10pm & (2) Saturday & Sunday, September 22nd-23rd, 2018, from 10am to 5pm.
Thirst For Knowledge Inc.® is pleased to bring you a state of the art and comprehensive beer education program. It is a level 1 course and is suitable for any person working within the industry. Please check out their website to register for classes!